HOW BEST TO ENJOY THE 2018 MILWAUKEE FILM FESTIVAL!
As a sponsor of the 2018 Milwaukee Film Festival, we encourage you to partake in the festivities and enjoy your sponsorship benefits. This guide serves to maximize your experience, with helpful hints on how to navigate the Festival, choose your films, and even PARTY! Read it below, or download our handy "How to Festival" cheat sheet here.
EASY WAYS TO PICK A FILM
1. Our films are divided into handy-dandy program categories like Documentary Festival Favorites, Spotlight Presentations, and more. Check out our festival programs under the 'MKE Film Festival' tab on our website, click on the films included in the program, read their descriptions, and if that’s the kind of vibe you’re looking for, see those films!
2. Our programming team made a few Quick Picks that you can find on page 31 of the program book, under categories like, “Comedies,” “Date Night,” and more.
3. Visit our online Film Guide. There you can search by Program Category, features, or documentaries. You can also read the film descriptions, watch the trailers, and buy your tickets right on each page.
5. Seek out a copy of our official festival Program Book (located all around our beautiful city!), download the digital version of the entire book, or just download the film schedule to get to the nitty gritty.
6. Use the Calendar View on our website to see what's playing by venue and by day.